Turfmesh Grass Reinforcement
Turfmesh is a range of grass reinforcement mats ideal for use in landscaping, leisure and educational sectors. The polymer grid provides the perfect solution to overspill car parks and access routes through grass fields. Laid onto existing grass or prepared soil the Turfmesh eliminates rutting of the grass.
Designed with safety in mind, Turfmesh 2,3 and 4 all feature anti slip technology, perfect for use in any public space. The addition EVA foam safety strip allows customers to reduce the risk of slips and falls on the surface. The Turfmesh range also features parking markers to enable the display of parking bays and access routes.
The grid structure allows the root mass to interlock with the mesh, creating a stable base for traffic. All grades are UV stable, resistant to chemicals and provide a hardwearing surface.
Application by Grade
- Pedestrian access
- Buggy and cart paths on driving ranges
- Wheelchair access
- Heavy pedestrian use
- Vehicle parking
- Overflow car parks
- Lawn reinforcement for cars
- Boats and caravans (with an imposed loaded of up to 1.5 tonnes / m2)
- Area’s frequently used by cars and heavier weight vehicles such as 4×4’s
- Parking for light aircraft (with an imposed loading of up to GLVW of 7 tonnes)
- Heavily used overflow car parks
- Emergency access routes
- Grass runways for light aircraft
- Equestrian applications (will withstand vehicle weights of up to 8 tonnes per axle)