Flexitex and Telebags
Flexitex is a double woven textile shuttering for erosion control and underwater concrete work. Made of high-strength polyamide or polyester yarn, using Flexitex reduces installation times offering a cost effective solution for a range of water-side applications.
Flexitex with rectangular filter points:
The double-weave mattress has been woven together at regular points which act as a filter to even out water pressure.
Flexitex with distance threads:
This mattress has no filter points. The upper and lower sections are connected by means of spacing yarns to ensure that the concrete-filled mattress is of even thickness.
Flexitex sacks and bags:
Sacks and bags can be prefabricated for specific applications. Inlet points for pumping in concrete can be positioned on the Flexitex units to order.
- Cost effective solution compared to traditional concrete made reinforcements
- Easy installation following the geographical contours
- Fast installation times up to 700m2 per day
- Harbour walls
- River bank stabilisation
- Steep slopes
- Reservoir and dams
- Coastal defence works
- Recasting of and repairs to piles
- Pipe support and coverings
- Silt bags and containers for underwater concrete works